What is TCS NQT 2023?
TCS National Qualifier Test for freshers of 2023 batch (TCS NQT, 2023)
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT), the only test you need to clear to start a break-free career.
You can try TCS National Qualifier Mock Test (TCS NQT Mock Test) for FREE.
What is the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an awesome and innovative type of assessment that puts together computer-based testing (CBT) and performance-based assessment (PBA) to understand candidate knowledge and skills.
Following is the TCS NQT 2023 Schedule:
TCS NQT 2023 format will be:
What knowledge and skills TCS NQT 2023 will assess?
It assesses candidate:
- Ability to think and connect the processes with the entry-level job requirement.
- Thirst for industry-specific knowledge and ability to draw insights from data.
- Knowledge of skills required to fit in different job roles.
What is the TCS NQT 2023 test pattern?
There will be two sections in the online test.
Section I - Foundation Section
Section II - Advance Section
Following will be the subsection in the Foundation Section of TCS NQT
- Verbal Ability (20 Questions | 75 minutes - shared)
It will assess the candidate's ability to express ideas using words in a clearly understandable manner. Reading comprehension and written communication.
- Numerical Ability (20 Questions | 75 minutes - shared)
Checks for a candidate's ability to infer meaning from numerical information.
- Reasoning Ability (20 Questions | 75 minutes - shared)
Looks for the ability of applying deductive and inductive logic, and critical thinking in solving everyday problems.
- Traits (4- 5 Question | 75 minutes - shared)
Observe candidate thinking ability using Psychometric test.
Following will be the subsection in the Advance Section of TCS NQT
- Advanced Quantitative Ability (10 Questions | 35 minutes - shared)
The objective of this subsection will be to check for candidate advanced quantitative knowledge.
- Advance Coding (10 Questions | 35 minutes - shared)
This measures Advanced level Coding strength of the applicants.
- Advanced Reasoning Ability (2 Questions | 55 minutes)
This studies candidates' mental and reasoning thinking skills.
Medium of language - English
Level of difficulty - Hard
Total time allocated - 165 minutes
No negative marking for wrong answers
TCS NQT 2023 will be non-adaptive
This is how TCS NQT 2023 interface will look like
In order to get real life experience of TCS NQT Test, you can try, TCS National Qualifier Mock Test (TCS NQT Mock Test) for FREE.
You can also practice TCS Past Interview Questions.
Who is eligible for TCS NQT 2023?
- Students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out the undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Students of any discipline can appear for the test.
- Anyone with less than 2 years of experience.
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
What is TCS NQT 2023 syllabus?
How to register for the TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)?
Here is the step-by-step to register for the test:
Step 1 - Click on the "Register Now” button on the TCS page.
Step 2 - Set up your account, fill in all the details.
Step 3 - "Submit" your profile to complete the registration process and check for registration messages.
*The registration message will be sent to your registered email ID/mobile number. Thus, ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered.
Step 4- Review your registration details and if all the information is correct, then agree to TCS Terms and Conditions.
step 5 - Apply for TCS Recruitment Drive and choose the test mode according to your preference.
What are the two test modes TCS NQT 2023 offering?
NQT is offering Online Remote Proctored Assessment or In-Centre Assessment mode:
A candidate can choose Online Remote Proctored Assessment, if he/she wishes to take TCS NQT online using his/her laptop/desktop.
If a candidate wishes to appear for the test physically from a TCS iON Digital Zone then he/she must opt for In-Centre option.
What are the requirements for Online Remote Proctored Assessment?
- Windows/Ubuntu OS
- Google Chrome browser
- Minimum 2 MBPS Internet speed
- A good and clear webcam
*Note- Mobile devices are not allowed for this assessment.